Thursday, March 11, 2010

Four-Hundred and Forty-Nine

Over the last weekend I finished planting all of our seeds in our peat pots, and our awesome little greenhouse is filled. So what did I plant you ask...are your ready...here we go:

24 - Arugula: Roquette-Ruccola
4 - Basil: Sweet
4 - Beans: Black - Black Turtle
12- Beans: Pole - Kentucky Wonder
24 - Beets: Early Wonders
8 - Broccoli: Green Goliath
24 - Brussel Sprouts
102 - Carrots: Red Core Chantenay
2 - Chives
6 - Cilantro
48 - Corn: Silver Queen
6 - Cucumber: Straight Eight
2 - Dill: Bouquet
18 - Kale: Blue Dwarf
10 - Onions: Green-Evergreen Beauty
20 - Onions: Viadhlia
2 - Oregano
2 - Parsley: Moss Curled
12 - Peas: Alaska
6 - Peppers: Bell - California Wonder
12 - Peppers: Bell-Orange Sun
6 - Peppers: Jalapeno
6 - Peppers: Poblano
20 - Radishes: Cherry - Cherry Belle
2 - Soy Beans: Disoy
6 - Spinach: Matador
12 - Squash: Butternut - Waltham
2 - Squash: Pumpkins
2 - Squash: Summer - Dixie Hybrid
12 - Squash: Zucchini - Black Beauty
1 - Strawberry Plant
18 - Swiss Chard: Liscia Verde Da Taglio
4 - Tomatoes: Beefsteak - Super Beefsteak
4 - Tomatoes: Cherry - Red Cherry
6 - Watermelon: Sugar Baby

Yeah...I think I'm good for this year. I think some of my neighbors will be good too. Maybe even all of our relatives, friends, co-workers...

I so excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment