Saturday, March 20, 2010

The "WORD" according to Ed


I've been meaning to share with everyone the reference guide that I have found extremely helpful, and while sitting here resting after a half-day in the garden, I will share it with you all. "The Vegetable Gardener's Bible" by Edward C. Smith. Thank you to Amazon.com, for the image of the book cover. I highly recommend anyone who is interested in starting a garden, and haven't done so in the past, visit the link above and purchase your copy. My copy is well loved, with flags and dog-ears marking all of the valuable information found within.

Inside, the book guides the reader though a comprehensive education about seeds, planting those seed, the requirements of the individual plants, and on and on. The book also provides suggestions of how to layout your garden, deal with pests, and compost.

Great job Ed, and thanks for the book!

No comments:

Post a Comment