Saturday, March 20, 2010

Dirty Hands...Clean Mind

...Or at least that's what they say in that Florida orange juice commercial. I think it's appropriate here, I can barely think as it is. I am tired. My wife (the one who always keeps me balanced) reminded me not to push so hard that I completely wear myself out, which I have done in the past. So, with her support I began ripping our all of the grass, weeds, rocks, and pavers. I was also fortunate to have found four sprinkler heads, and not having broken a single one. I estimate I spent 4-hours yesterday and another 4-hours today. Next, I plan on sifting the dirt from the sod, returning it back to our garden plot. I haven't extended the garden plot to the fence line yet, but plan on measuring to determine if I need the extra 2 to 3 feet (I think I will anyway).

The plants in the green-house are thriving, so much that I have purchased larger biodegradable pots for some of them to go into. More later...time to rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment